- Smashburger started in Denver but has since spread across the US and now even to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia! Apparently the Middle East loves their burgers!
- All the burgers on the menu can be made with the "smashed" chicken or the traditional "smashed" beef.
- All the buns are artisan: classic egg, spicy chipotle, multi-grain, or it can be made with lettuce-gluten free!
- Each region gets it's own special burger: Texas has the Texas burger with mustard instead of mayo and Colorado has a burger with green chiles on top, etc.
- Lakeline- Highway 183 and Lakeline Blvd- 14028 N Hwy 183
- Southpark Meadows-located at Slaughter Ln & I-35. 9900 S IH 35, Austin TX
Okay, it's 9 in the morning and I can't talk about burgers any more! Is it lunch time yet?